Veterinary → Wellness Clinic
Paws Humane Veterinary Clinic Wellness Services
Paws Humane wants nothing more than to see all pets in the Chattahoochee Valley be happy and healthy. In an effort to make that happen, we offer many other services in our Vet Clinic in addition to affordable spay/neuter.
- Rabies – includes exam by the Veterinarian $30
- DA2PP – Parvo/Distemper, dogs $15
- Bordatella kennel cough, dogs $15
- FVRCP Panleukopenia, cats $15
- FeLv Feline Leukemia, cats $15
- Heartworm test – includes exam, dogs $35
- FeLV/FIV test, cats $25
Flea, tick and heartworm medications are available to purchase for pets we have seen within the last year. Heartworm medications require a negative heartworm test. We offer the following preventative medicines: Trifexis, Triheart, Revolution, Bravecto and Seresto collars. Seresto collars are non-prescription and do not require an examination.
Other services may be available. Please call the clinic at 706-987-8380 for more details.
To schedule an appointment call 706-987-8380 or fill out our request form below.