About Us → Paws News
Our quarterly newsletter is full of inspiring life-saving stories. The stories are not made possible without the generous support from our community.
Do you have a media request?
Paws Humane recognizes the incredible positive impact the media can provide as we work hard daily to fulfill our mission. If you would like to submit a media/interview request, or have a story idea, please contact Casey Smith, Paws Humane Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-987-8372.
Press Releases and Articles in the News
- October 2nd, 2018 – Paws Humane volunteer program earns Service Enterprise award
- October 1st, 2018 – Paws Humane Achieves Service Enterprise Certification
- September 24th, 2018 – Help Hurricane Florence’s pet refugees find shelter from the storm
- September 22nd, 2018 – “Pet of the Week” Justin who evacuated from North Carolina ahead of Hurricane Florence.
- July 2nd, 2018 – PAWS Humane gives Fourth of July tips for pets
- May 20th, 2018 – Barks and Blues Festival provides fun for furry family members
- March 12th, 2018 – Paws Humane shows off its new branding
- February 20th, 2018 – Local animal shelter raising money for new washers, dryers
- January 31st, 2018 – Eat loads of hushpuppies and be somebody who helps dogs and cats in the Columbus area
- January 31st, 2018 – Paws Humane receives $36,891 from PetSmart Charities® to fuel spay and neuter efforts
- January 31st, 2018 – Pennies at the cash register turn into thousands of dollars to help animals
- December 12th, 2017 – You’re invited to the JINGLE BALL! A spay/neuter extravaganza at the Paws Humane Vet Clinic
- November 2nd, 2017 – Adopted four times from Paws Humane, Maximus is back at the shelter again
- October 16th, 2017 – Petco Foundation Invests In Lifesaving Work of Paws Humane
- September 22nd, 2017 – PAWS Humane sets up shelter for animal evacuees from Irma — all are adoptable
- July 30th, 2017 – At Paws, a wild dog’s best friend teaches him to love humans
- July 29th, 2017 – Paws Humane hosts reception for partners and public officials