PAWS Humane Veterinary Services
PAWS Humane has a wonderful veterinary clinic and staff offering the following services to the public at the lowest prices in town and occasionally offer unique specials in our spay/neuter clinic.
- Low-Cost Vaccinations
- Heartworm Test and Prevention
- Flea Control
- Feral Cat Spay/Neuter (see policies below)
Vet Services Information
- Clinic Price List
- Clinic Price List Spanish
- Community (Feral) Cats Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions
What to Expect
Surgery Drop Off
- Drop off for surgery is between 7:30 a.m.-8:30 a.m. and takes about 15-20 minutes.
- Please leave your pet in your car with the car running until instructed by clinic staff.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to complete a surgical consent form. This form is located below if you would like to print it and fill it out prior to your appointment. Please note any medical issues that your pet may have.
- The front desk staff will give you an estimate for services requested and accept you payment.
- Staff will instruct you to retrieve your pet from the car.
- You are free to go. However, please be available by phone throughout the day in case we need to reach you.
- Dog discharge is at 4 p.m. and cat discharge is at 5 p.m.
- You will be asked to pay any remaining charges.
- You will be given written discharge instructions specific to your pet. We will also go over general instructions as a group. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.
- Your pet will be returned to you and you are free to go.
Surgical Consent Forms – For Appointments Only
When printing form, please print front and back. Make sure to print the correct form for your pet. Fill out the form completely, including medical information on your pet, initialing all items, and your signature on the back. Please understand that if your form is not printed or filled out correctly, we may ask you to fill out another one when you drop off your pet for surgery.
To schedule an appointment or for any questions, please call 706-987-8380.
Due to the high volume of calls we receive, please allow 48 hours for a call back.